Getting enough sleep
Sleep is one of the greatest forms of recovery for both the body and mind. An average human being needs a minimum of 8 hours of sleep to function at their best. Although research suggests that some people might need less or more than 8 hours of sleep a night, getting close to 8 hours should be a goal for everyone. The benefits of getting enough sleep can be seen in how well we perform during the day. Whether it is physical performance or mental performance, getting enough sleep will have a big impact on it.
Hey Shahir,
ReplyDeleteGreat choice of topic. I liked how you talked about not only the mind resting but the physical body resting as well. Not only do you go through a lot mentally in a day, but you also put your body through a lot as well. Body recovery throughout the night is rarely talked about yet very important. (Carson D'Anthony)
Hi Shahir,
ReplyDeleteThis was a great topic to talk about. I agree with you that sleep can be one of the greatest forms of recovery I personally feel that sleep is very underrated. I like how you mention that sleep does not only affect you mentally but also it can affect your physical performance. This is a great blog keep up the good work.
Hi Shahir,
ReplyDeleteI completely agree, that sleep is one of the best forms of recovery for the mind and body. I think that it is very true that getting enough sleep can show the benefits throughout the day. I usually get about 3-5 hours of sleep per night, but I am trying to get closer to 8 hours per night. I think that it was interesting that you mentioned body recovery, as it is rarely talked about in regards to sleep. I think that sleep has a huge impact on many aspects of life.