Body recomposition

 Lifting weights and having a proper nutrition plan is the way to go about changing your body. Lifting weights 4-6 days a week with a focus on pushing yourself to failure is a great way to start changing your body. However, changing your body is not only done with lifting weights and working out. Having a proper nutrition plan that includes all the nutrients your body needs plays a massive part in getting you the results. Finding a balanced nutrition plan that is healthy and enjoyable so you can stick with it in the long run is very crucial. Also, balancing your workouts and daily activities with how much you consume plays a big role in getting the results you want. 

Comments

  1. I think this was an awesome topic to cover. I think a lot of people focus a lot more on strength training, and while that is important, nutrition is also a big factor. Nutrition becomes your energy, so you need to make sure you are eating the right foods. I also agree that having balance is very crucial when wanting to get fit. Overall, this was great breakdown on body recomposition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shahir, This is a great topic, and I agree with everything you have mentioned above. When trying to build muscle it is vey important to follow proper nutrition plan to ensure to you are getting the nutrients your body and muscles need. Also when training, pushing yourself to failure is a great way to make sure that you are working hard enough in the gym and giving your best effort. I do this each week and also really focus on progressive overload, Once I started implementing a proper nutrition diet, and training to failure, I have noticed a change in my strength and energy levels.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment